- Workshop Proposal Deadline Extended to Dec 10th, 2015
- Abstract Deadline Extended to Dec 11th, 2015
- BCI Society now accepting members
- October 8, 2015: Call for Abstracts has been announced
- September 7, 2015: Brain Computer Interface: a training course for professionals involved with Assistive Technology & Augmentative Communication – September 10-11, 2015
- August 25, 2015: Call for Workshops has been posted
- August 5, 2015: Subscribe to BCI Meeting Email Announcements List
BCI 2016: Welcome
The Sixth International BCI Meeting: “BCI Past, Present, and Future”, is scheduled for May 30 – June 3, 2016 at the Asilomar Conference Center in Pacific Grove, California, USA. The 2016 BCI Meeting will retain the unique, highly interactive, student-friendly, retreat-like atmosphere and high-impact activities that are the hallmarks of the BCI Meeting Series. At the same time, the Program Committee is planning innovations to make the 2016 BCI Meeting the most valuable yet.
The meeting should encourage and facilitate the development of BCI systems of substantial practical value by:
- Bringing together and fostering productive interactions among all the disciplines and constituencies whose cooperation is crucial to successful BCI research and development. No other venue brings them all together.
- Presenting a concise and comprehensive review of the current state of BCI research and development.
- Addressing in focused workshops the major topics critical for continued progress in BCI research and development.
- Promoting the education and development of new researchers through the participation of many graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. Events such as “Lunch with Leaders” and “Women of BCI” will encourage interactions between new and established researchers.
- Maximizing the immediate and long-term Meeting impact through publication by the BCI Journal of a special issue of peer-reviewed primary articles and focused reviews derived from the meeting.
- Defining member benefits and Society-led projects for the newly formed BCI Society.
In summary, this meeting will bring together scientists, engineers, and clinicians involved in BCI research and clinical use, review the present state of the field, address key issues critical to further progress, and promote the education and participation of young researchers. This meeting and the resulting comprehensive publications should, like its predecessors, contribute greatly to BCI research and development.
BCI 2016: Subscribe to BCI Meeting Email Announcements
|The BCI Meeting is organized by the BCI Society|