International Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) Meeting 2016
May 30th – June 3rd, 2016
For the latest job postings please refer to the BCI Society Jobs page.
- Neural-Engineering Post-Doctoral Position in MURI Project at Essex.
- Post-Doctoral Scholar Position at The UC Irvine BCI Lab
- Postdoc Opening in Biosignal Analysis for Assistive Technologies, The Biomedical Robotics Lab at the Department of Advanced Robotics (ADVR) at Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT), an English-speaking research Institute, is looking for a highly motivated, full-time postdoctoral research fellow to work in the area of biosignal analysis for assistive technologies.
- Postdoctoral Position (funded for 3+ years), ECoG-Based Neurophysiology/Systems Neuroscience in Shalk Lab at the Wadsworth Center in Albany, New York, USA.
- A few new faculty openings in Brain-Computer Interfaces and/or Prosthetics at UC Davis – UC_Davis_Openings.pdf – [website]
|The BCI Meeting is organized by the BCI Society|
|Diamond Level Sponsors|
NIH Grant Award Number: R13DC015188
|NSF Award Id : 1636691|