International Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) Meeting 2016
May 30th – June 3rd, 2016
Publication of Special Section in Brain-Computer Interfaces
Guidelines for Papers from the Sixth International Brain-Computer Interface Meeting
You are cordially invited to make a contribution to a special section of Brain-Computer Interfaces (http://www.tandfonline.com/tbci), entitled “Papers from the Sixth International Brain-Computer Interface Meeting.” The primary goal of this special section is to address contemporary challenges across the broad spectrum of disciplines essential to effective BCI research and development, as well as present future directions of BCI research
SCHEDULE FOR SUBMISSION
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission:
June 30, 2016July 30, 2016
- Notification of 1st Review Outcome: August 31, 2016
- First Revision Due: September 30, 2016
- Notification of 2nd Review Outcome: October 21, 2016
- Camera-Ready Papers Due: November 11, 2016
Only original manuscripts will be considered for publication in this special section of Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCIs).
- Papers must be based on an accepted abstract, workshop or a topic presented at the workshop for the 6th International Brain-Computer Interface Meeting: You’re required to include the name of the abstract/workshop in the cover letter.
- Papers for consideration should be submitted via the Editorial Manager Submission site (http://www.editorialmanager.com/tbci/): Please indicate a special-section submission when you upload your paper.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed to maintain high quality presentations.
- Authors should read the preparation guidelines (http://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?journalCode=tbci20&page=instructions#.VGfHcvnF94c) for more specific instructions.
SPECIAL SECTION GUEST EDITORS
Jane Huggins (University of Michigan); Gernot Müller-Putz (Graz University of Technology); Jon Wolpaw (Wadsworth Center)
Please direct any inquiries, including the suitability of the work, to the editor-in-chief, Chang S. Nam, North Carolina State University, email@example.com
|The BCI Meeting is organized by the BCI Society|
|Diamond Level Sponsors|
NIH Grant Award Number: R13DC015188
|NSF Award Id : 1636691|