International Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) Meeting 2016
May 30th – June 3rd, 2016
- The registration website is now closed, but you can still get to the Asilomar Housing Page to make your room and board reservations. Also, registration will still be available at the meeting, if you didn’t get a chance to register already. Registration rates are:
(until Feb 15)
(until Apr 1)
(until May 15)
- Tickets are non-refundable. Please purchase tickets individually to ensure workshop registration is completed for each guest. After registering for the Meeting, the user will be forwarded to a workshops registration page and then to the Asilomar booking page where they should book their lodging (meals included). All attendees should stay at Asilomar to get the maximum benefit from the BCI Meeting.
- The 2016 BCI Meeting will be held at the Asilomar Conference Grounds in Pacific Grove California. The communal dining (included in the housing cost) and associated informal interactions are a distinctive of the BCI Meeting experience, therefore all participants are expected to stay at the meeting site. Students will find staying onsite especially valuable (a special student housing rate is provided). The communal dining provides an excellent opportunity to meet and talk with people whose journal articles you’ve been reading. Housing reservations made through this site (see below) will include all meals from Monday dinner through Friday lunch, providing many opportunities for information exchange and building collaborations with other researchers.
|4-Night Stay with Meals||Approximate Minimum Guarantee at Registration||Remainder Due at Check-in|
|Student Quad (separate beds)||$584.20||$141.05||$443.15|
- If you choose not to stay on the Asilomar property, you must purchase the meal plan ($391) to gain access to the dining hall and get the full benefit of the Meeting. Note that the schedule does not include sufficient time for off-site meals.
- Note, by default, Asilomar will charge the full cost of your room to your credit card when you make the reservation. You can avoid this by requesting that they only charge the first night’s stay (minimum guarantee). Then you can pay the rest at check-in. To do so, put the text below in the Additional Requests Field at the bottom of the Personnel Information page.“Please charge the minimum amount to guarantee my reservation(s). Balance to be paid at check in.”
- Please Note: If you submit the Registration form, but do not complete the Housing Registration, you will need to return to the Asilomar Housing Page to complete your housing arrangements.
“I do not consider the meals as breaks because that is where much of the discussion and collaboration meetings occur.”
— 2013 BCI Meeting Attendee
|The BCI Meeting is organized by the BCI Society|
|Diamond Level Sponsors|
NIH Grant Award Number: R13DC015188
|NSF Award Id : 1636691|