The Sixth International BCI Meeting: “BCI Past, Present, and Future”, was held May 30 – June 3, 2016 at the Asilomar Conference Center in Pacific Grove, California, USA. The 2016 BCI Meeting retained the unique, highly interactive, student-friendly, retreat-like atmosphere and high-impact activities that are the hallmarks of the BCI Meeting Series.
The meeting encouraged and facilitated the development of BCI systems of substantial practical value by:
- Bringing together and fostering productive interactions among all the disciplines and constituencies whose cooperation is crucial to successful BCI research and development. No other venue brings them all together.
- Presenting a concise and comprehensive review of the current state of BCI research and development.
- Addressing in focused workshops the major topics critical for continued progress in BCI research and development.
- Promoting the education and development of new researchers through the participation of many graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. Events such as “Lunch with Leaders” and “Women of BCI” will encourage interactions between new and established researchers.
- Maximizing the immediate and long-term Meeting impact through publication by the BCI Journal of a special issue of peer-reviewed primary articles and focused reviews derived from the meeting.
- Defining member benefits and Society-led projects for the newly formed BCI Society.
BCI 2016: Download Abstract Book
|The BCI Meeting is organized by the BCI Society|
|Diamond Level Sponsors|
NIH Grant Award Number: R13DC015188
|NSF Award Id : 1636691|