- BCI Journal Special Issue Deadline Extended to July 30th.
- 2.5 IACET continuing education credits available
- First live-streaming of BCI Meeting
sessions (Funded by the National Science Foundation)
- Workshop assignments announced.
- Panel of Funding Officers announced.
- Student Travel Award recipients announced.
- Virtual Forum Video Deadline EXTENDED.
- BCI Journal for the Special Issue submission guidelines added on the Journal Submission page.
- A new Satellite Event has been added. Please check out the Satellite Events page for more information.
- Student Travel Award Information and Applications Available
- Abstract decisions sent. Presentation format to be assigned in late March.
- Registration Open!
- BCI Society now accepting members.
- Overseas participants, apply for your Visas ASAP (See Travel Information).
BCI 2016: Welcome
The Sixth International BCI Meeting: “BCI Past, Present, and Future”, is scheduled for May 30 – June 3, 2016 at the Asilomar Conference Center in Pacific Grove, California, USA. The 2016 BCI Meeting will retain the unique, highly interactive, student-friendly, retreat-like atmosphere and high-impact activities that are the hallmarks of the BCI Meeting Series. At the same time, the Program Committee is planning innovations to make the 2016 BCI Meeting the most valuable yet.
The meeting should encourage and facilitate the development of BCI systems of substantial practical value by:
- Bringing together and fostering productive interactions among all the disciplines and constituencies whose cooperation is crucial to successful BCI research and development. No other venue brings them all together.
- Presenting a concise and comprehensive review of the current state of BCI research and development.
- Addressing in focused workshops the major topics critical for continued progress in BCI research and development.
- Promoting the education and development of new researchers through the participation of many graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. Events such as “Lunch with Leaders” and “Women of BCI” will encourage interactions between new and established researchers.
- Maximizing the immediate and long-term Meeting impact through publication by the BCI Journal of a special issue of peer-reviewed primary articles and focused reviews derived from the meeting.
- Defining member benefits and Society-led projects for the newly formed BCI Society.
In summary, this meeting will bring together scientists, engineers, and clinicians involved in BCI research and clinical use, review the present state of the field, address key issues critical to further progress, and promote the education and participation of young researchers. This meeting and the resulting comprehensive publications should, like its predecessors, contribute greatly to BCI research and development.
BCI 2016: Subscribe to BCI Meeting Email Announcements
|The BCI Meeting is organized by the BCI Society|
|Diamond Level Sponsors|
NIH Grant Award Number: R13DC015188
|NSF Award Id : 1636691|