Regular membership of the BCI Society for one year.
Note: If you have not joined the BCI society, please fill in the application form first. You can pay here if you have received a Member Number.
All members will receive the following benefits:
- Submit abstracts and session proposals for the International BCI Meeting (occurs every 2 years).
- Discounted Registration fee for the International BCI Meeting.
- Priority Registration for the International BCI Meeting.
- Priority Enrollment at International BCI Meeting workshops.
- Priority on-site accommodations for the International BCI Meeting.
- Qualify for Grad Stud/Post-Doc Scholarships to attend the International BCI Meeting.
- Submit proposals for satellite meetings of the International BCI Meeting.
- Free access to the online edition of the international peer-reviewed journal Brain-Computer Interfaces
- 50% Discount on paper editions of Brain-Computer Interfaces.
- 50% Discount for Members on Open Access APCs of Brain-Computer Interfaces (up to a maximum of 20 articles a year).
- Priority and discounted registration for Graz BCI Meeting.
- Post announcements and job opportunities on the Society website.
- Respond directly to job opportunities posted on the Society website.
- Vote in Annual Elections of Society Board members.
- Stand for election to, and serve on, the Society Board of Directors.
- Participate in all Society activities and governance.
- Access Society’s member resource database.
- Participate in Society’s professional development and networking activities.
- Receive regular Society email updates and notices.