Posters will be accessible for the duration of vBCI on the Pheedloop platform while live poster sessions will take place at designated times on the Gather Town platform. Please note below the requirements for each platforms.
Poster Hall and Poster Booth–Pheedloop Platform
Posters will be grouped in a Poster Hall and each poster presenter will be assigned a virtual poster booth that is searchable by keywords and poster numbers within the poster hall.
Your poster number, title, abstract and author list will automatically be uploaded to your booth.
You are required to upload the following information by May 24:
- A short (between 2 and 3 minutes) pre-recorded video presentation. We suggest that you summarize the following:
- study’s objective and significance
- methods used
- results obtained
- conclusions and implication
- A PDF of your poster or a series of slides saved as a pdf
You may also upload (Optional):
- Handouts/supplementary documents and any links to videos
- Other web-based information in support of your poster
Poster presenters must upload all videos and documents directly to their “poster booth” on the virtual platform via their individual url. This along with detailed instructions will be communicated via email by May 17.
Please note that vBCI attendees have the option to leave chat messages in poster booths, so poster presenters are encouraged to regularly check their booth to reply as required.
Live Poster Sessions–Gather Town Platform
Poster presenters will be asked to ‘stand’ at their posters at one of the three live poster sessions to directly engage with delegates, in much the same way an onsite poster hall operates. You will be assigned a specific session and a specific poster board/location in Gather Town.
The conference organizers will set up your poster board in Gather Town and will pin your Poster Slide Deck PDF to the board.
You are required to provide a Poster Slide Deck PDF by May 24:
- This is hard deadline, if you provide us with your PDF after May 24, it will NOT be “pinned” to your poster board in Gather Town
- The max number of slides is five (5)
- Please name the PDF document according to the following format: “PosterNumber_FirstName_LastName” (e.g “1-A-1_Bob_Sacamano”)
To submit your Poster Slide Deck PDF, please log back into your abstract submission form by clicking here.