The 2020 BCI Meeting will retain the unique, highly interactive, student-friendly, retreat-like atmosphere and high-impact activities that are the hallmarks of the BCI Meetings.
- Post Doctoral Fellow or Research Engineer – Oregon Health & Science University
- SPECIAL ISSUE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NEURAL SYSTEMS (IP: 5.4) ON Brain/Neural Assistive Technologies
- RFA for Research on Circuitry and Brain-body Interactions
- Call for Projects: Grants of up to 150K€ of equipment for research projects in the areas of human behavior research and brain-computer interfaces (Bitbrain)
- CfP: Frontiers Research Topic on “Brain-Computer Interfaces for Non-clinical (Home, Sports, Art, Entertainment, Education, Well-being) Applications”