The BCI Society welcomes applications for membership. We have three membership categories:
- Regular: Membership dues are 135 Euros per year.
- Postdoctoral Fellow: Membership dues are 95 Euros per year.
- Student: Membership dues are 65 Euros per year. Applicants must provide proof of student status at a degree-granting institution (e.g., an official transcript or a letter from a faculty member). Please email this proof along with student membership application.
To apply for membership, please click here to complete our application form.
The duration of the initial membership period is one year. Afterward, members may renew their membership for one year by paying dues.
In addition to the connections you will make with fellow members, your membership includes eligibility to:
- Submit abstracts and session proposals for the International BCI Meeting (occurs every 2 years).
- Discounted Registration fee for the International BCI Meeting.
- Priority Registration for the International BCI Meeting.
- Priority Enrollment at International BCI Meeting workshops.
- Priority on-site accommodations for the International BCI Meeting.
- Qualify for Grad Stud/Post-Doc Scholarships to attend the International BCI Meeting.
- Submit proposals for satellite meetings of the International BCI Meeting.
- Free access to the online edition of the international peer-reviewed journal Brain-Computer Interfaces
- 50% Discount on paper editions of Brain-Computer Interfaces.
- 50% Discount for Members on Open Access APCs of Brain-Computer Interfaces (up to a maximum of 20 articles a year).
- Priority and discounted registration for Graz BCI Meeting.
- Post announcements and job opportunities on the Society website.
- Respond directly to job opportunities posted on the Society website.
- Vote in Annual Elections of Society Board members.
- Stand for election to, and serve on, the Society Board of Directors.
- Participate in all Society activities and governance.
- Access Society’s member resource database.
- Participate in Society’s professional development and networking activities.
- Receive regular Society email updates and notices.