Membership in the BCI Society is open to all scientists, principal investigators, post docs, and students from around the world involved in the many research and practical aspects of BCI research. We welcome all involved in BCIs, including engineers, doctors, therapists and business people.
In addition to the connections you will make with fellow members, your membership includes eligibility to:
- Discounted registration fee for the International BCI Meeting
- Qualify for Student Awards to attend the International BCI Meeting
- Submit an abstract for the International BCI Meeting
- Submit proposals for satellite meetings of the International BCI Meeting
- Vote in the annual elections of the Board of Directors of the Society
- Stand for election to, and serve on, the Society Board of Directors
- Participate in all Society activities and governance
- Receive regular Society email updates and notices
- Free access to the online edition of the International peer-reviewed journal Brain-Computer Interfaces
- 50% discount on Article Publishing Charges (APC) to publish article Open Access within the journal Brain-Computer Interfaces
- 30% discount and free shipping on all books published by Taylor & Francis
Memberships are available for both one and two year calendar terms:
- One Year Term – January 1 to December 31
- Two Year Term – January 1 of first year to December 31 of second year
Applies to all individuals who are active in BCI research
$135 per year
$195 for two years
Post Doc Membership
Applies to all individuals who are currently post doctoral fellows
$95 per year
$145 for two years
Applies to students enrolled in any full-time, degree-granting programs (undergraduate and graduate)
$65 per year
$95 for two years
Please note all fees are in US dollars. We accept the following cards for member dues payments: Visa and MasterCard.
Please note that the payment processor for the BCI Society is located in Canada and some credit card companies may consider it an international transaction.
Purchase Your Membership
Please review the instructions below carefully so as not to create duplicate user accounts.
The BCI Society Membership is managed by Conference Manager, a membership management platform that is also used by related organizations such as the Society for the Neural Control of Movement (NCM), the Canadian Association of Neuroscience (CAN), and the Cognitive Science Society (CDS). Because of this shared system, you may already have an existing account.
If you know you have a Conference Manager account, please click the button below and login with your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click the Forgot your Password link to have it sent to you.
If you do not have a pre-existing account, please click the button below and create an account. Please note that when setting up your Conference Manager account, your email address will automatically be set as your username. Please save your username and password as they will be required for submitting an abstract and registering for the International BCI Meeting. Complete the membership form and answer some questions for the membership committee to review and assess your application. You will only be contacted if there is an issue with your application.