vBCI Meeting offers a variety of opportunities available for sponsors and exhibitors.
The BCI Meeting provides an excellent opportunity for companies to gain exposure, build relationships and reach the target market of influential researchers both in the industry and in private universities and research institutions.
- Bolster your brand position and visibility. The Meeting provides an easy and effective business and marketing platform to present your products and services, differentiate your company from competitors as well as gain valuable exposure to decision makers.
- Connect and strengthen your relationships with leading and emerging researchers and academics. The 400+ attendees include international researchers, clinicians, engineers, most of whom make or influence purchasing decisions at their facilities and are actively seeking new information, products, and techniques.
- Gather new knowledge, foster collaborations and build new partnerships with the BCI community
We would like to thank those of you who have sponsored the BCI Meetings in the past and look forward to continuing our relationship. We also welcome new organizations and are excited about creating a collaborative partnership with you. We offer different levels of sponsorships:
- Gold - $5,000
- Silver - $2,500
- Bronze - $1,000
Full details on how to get involved can be found in the Sponsor and Exhibitor Engagement Package. Please contact Cendrine De Vis for more information about vBCI and the opportunities available to you.
A virtual booth is a virtual space where you can offer live and on demand content, schedule demos, interact with attendees via live interaction and download real time reports. Tell your story, educate potential users about your company and share more about your products & services. Virtual booths are grouped in a virtual exhibitor space clearly identified and accessible from the virtual lobby. You have full control of the booth branding and design (images, logo, colors, videos, handouts etc.) to create a unique and compelling experience.
Booth representatives can easily engage with booth visitors with powerful engagement tools whether you’re live “in” your booth or not. The virtual environment also allows you access to robust analytics capturing the data you need to identify leads and nurture them after the event for an improved ROI
Virtual booth - $1,oo0
All virtual booth come with:
- Acknowledgment in the program
- Acknowledgment on virtual platform and digital communications
- 2 Complimentary vBCI registrations
To book your virtual booth, please register via our online platform. You will be asked for the following information:
- Company and contact information
- Expo booth representative information
- Company description
- Payment information
Please contact Cendrine De Vis for more information about the Meeting and the opportunities available to you.