The 8th International BCI Meeting has a variety of opportunities available for sponsors and exhibitors.
The BCI Meeting provides an excellent opportunity for companies to gain exposure, build relationships and reach the target market of influential researchers both in the industry and in private universities and research institutions.
- Bolster your brand position and visibility. The Meeting provides an easy and effective business and marketing platform to present your products and services, differentiate your company from competitors as well as gain valuable exposure to decision makers.
- Face time with leading international scientists. Attendees include international researchers, clinicians, engineers, most of whom make or influence purchasing decisions at their facilities and are actively seeking new information, products, and techniques.
- Connect and strengthen your relationships with leading and emerging researchers and academics. Gather new knowledge, foster collaborations and build new partnerships with the BCI community
We would like to thank those of you who have sponsored the BCI Meetings in the past and look forward to continuing our relationship. We also welcome new organisations and are excited about creating a collaborative partnership with you.
- Diamond - $15,000
- Platinum - $10,000
- Gold - $5,000
- Silver - $2,500
- Bronze - $1,250
- Sponsor a student - $1,500
- Promotional items - $750 to $1,500
Full details on how to get involved can be found in the Sponsor and Exhibitor Engagement Package. Please contact Cendrine De Vis for more information about the Meeting and the opportunities available to you.
Table Top Exhibitor Display
Exhibits are open for the duration of the Meeting, however, 3 dedicated Poster and Demonstration Sessions will occur during the Meeting so exhibitors can expect a higher level of traffic during these times.
At the 2018 Meeting, 72% of the delegates indicated that they had valuable one-on-one time with exhibitors.
Table Top Display - $1,250
All table top display come with:
- One 6ft long skirted table with two chairs
- Two name badges
- Acknowledgment and exhibitor profile in the program
- Acknowledgment on Expo sign on-site
- Complimentary refreshment service during Expo hours
- Electrical outlet to be purchased separately
To book your table top, please register via our online platform. You will be asked for the following information:
- Company and contact information
- Expo booth representative information
- Company description
- Payment information
- VAT Number or Tax ID number to save on VAT
Please note: table top display selection is based on a first come first served basis. Reservations without payment will not be considered until payment has been received.
Download Exhibitor Terms
Please contact Cendrine De Vis for more information about the Meeting and the opportunities available to you.