8th International BCI Meeting
Dolce La Hulpe, Sonian Forest, Brussels, Belgium
June 8-11, 2020
The 2020 BCI Meeting will retain the unique, highly interactive, student-friendly, retreat-like atmosphere and high-impact activities that are the hallmarks of the BCI Meetings.
The BCI Meeting brings together scientists, engineers, and clinicians involved in BCI research and clinical use to review the present state of the field, address key issues critical to further progress, and promote the education and participation of young researchers. This meeting should, like its predecessors, contribute greatly to BCI research and development.
- José del R. Millán, University of Texas, Austin, USA
Scientific Program Committee
- Chair: Marc Slutzky, Northwestern University, USA
- Co-chair: Dean Krusienski, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
Young Talent Committee
- Chair: Jennifer Collinger, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Co-chair: Marc Van Hulle, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Chuck Anderson, Colorado State University, USA
- Mariska Vansteensel, University Medical Center Utrecht, the Netherlands