The main conference is scheduled from May 21-25, 2018. However, we are actively seeking satellite events and other associated activities, and we expect that the days immediately before and after the conference will feature a myriad of engaging events.
Please contact Cendrine De Vis if you would like to propose a Satellite Event.
Visit this page regularly as we will update the schedule as Satellite Events are confirmed!
Satellite Event Schedule
May 20-21, 2018
This is the first time that the BCI Meeting is hosting a Brain-Computer Interface Designer Hackathon. The BCI Hackathon is a brainstorming and collaborative marathon designed to rapidly produce fully functional BCI prototypes. The BCI Hackathon provides an environment for innovation and entrepreneurship. Learn more about the br41n.io BCI Hackathon projects and teams, how to form or join one, and how to register HERE
BCI+ — Hands-on workshop presenting a framework for BCI-related research
Monday, 21st, 8:45am – 14:45pm
- Welcome and Introduction (30mn): BCI+ — Scientific Overview by Dr. Thorsten O. Zander
- A BCI-Framework (2 hrs): LSL, BCI-Toolboxes and Hardware by Dr. David E. Medine
- Break and Discussion (1 hr)
- Hands-On (1 hr): Hardware
- Live Experiment (1.5 hrs): Team PhyPA (TU Berlin) demonstrates a neuroadaptive Game (incl. EEG, Eye-Tracking and implicit control)