The main conference is scheduled from May 21-25, 2018. However, we are also offering several engaging satellite events.
Satellite Event Schedule
May 20-21, 2018
This is the first time that the BCI Meeting is hosting a Brain-Computer Interface Designer Hackathon. The BCI Hackathon is a brainstorming and collaborative marathon designed to rapidly produce fully functional BCI prototypes. The BCI Hackathon provides an environment for innovation and entrepreneurship. Learn more about the br41n.io BCI Hackathon projects and teams, how to form or join one, and how to register HERE
BCI+ — Hands-on workshop presenting a framework for BCI-related research
Monday, 21st, 8:45am – 14:45pm
- Welcome and Introduction (30mn): BCI+ — Scientific Overview by Dr. Thorsten O. Zander
- A BCI-Framework (2 hrs): LSL, BCI-Toolboxes and Hardware by Dr. David E. Medine
- Break and Discussion (1 hr)
- Hands-On (1 hr): Hardware
- Live Experiment (1.5 hrs): Team PhyPA (TU Berlin) demonstrates a neuroadaptive Game (incl. EEG, Eye-Tracking and implicit control)
You can register for this workshop when you register for the BCI Meeting.